Michigan's #1 HVAC Service Company
With Michigan’s long and brutal winters, a working furnace is necessary. Any furnace problems can be inconvenient at best, and dangerous at worst.
If your furnace breaks down, don’t leave yourself out in the cold. Trust the experts at Yates Heating & Cooling to repair your heating system and make your home comfortable again. Our technicians provide furnace repair services to residents of southern Michigan. If you need help with a broken or damaged furnace, you can trust our pros to deliver efficient, high-quality service.
The Cost for Furnace Repairs in Southern Michigan
Financing Available for Furnace Repairs
Owning a home comes with a lot of financial responsibilities. At Yates Heating & Cooling, we understand that furnace repairs can be expensive. That’s why we offer flexible financing options for our customers.
FTL Finance provides compensation to help homeowners pay for much-needed repairs. The company approves you based on your financial situation, not just your credit score. Plus, the application process is fast and easy.
See if you qualify.
Areas that We Serve in Michigan
- Green Oaks Township
- Beverly Hills
- Bingham Farms
- South Lyon
- Commerce Township
- Wolverine Village
- Walled Lake
- West Bloomfield
- New Hudson
Don’t see your city on the list? Our team provides air conditioning repair services in many other areas. Contact us today to learn more about service availability near you.
Common Causes of Furnace Issues
There are several furnace issues that Michigan homeowners often encounter. At Yates Heating & Cooling, we can handle it all. Our trained technicians have the skills and equipment to repair any type of furnace problem, including the following.
- Overheating: Like all pieces of equipment, furnaces can overheat and break down. If your fan motors are faulty and your heat exchanger becomes too warm, the furnace may automatically shut off. Over time, high temperatures can damage your furnace.
- Power Loss: Furnaces require a steady supply of power to operate. If the breaker for your furnace malfunctions, your heating system will stop working. This issue can happen for several reasons, which may not be obvious at first.
- Thermostat Issues: Many Michigan homeowners experience furnace issues due to thermostat problems. These issues can arise if your thermostat is malfunctioning, has dead batteries, or is improperly configured.
- Control Board Damage: The control board is a critical part of the furnace. Your heating system can shut down if the board has a damaged circuit or if you experience an electrical issue, like a blown fuse.
- Ignition Problems: In many cases, your furnace can fail to ignite. For example, your pilot light may not be working properly. The furnace will prevent ignition so that you can avoid dangerous gas build-up.
When to Replace a Broken Furnace
In some cases, a furnace may be damaged beyond repair. In these situations, it may be more cost effective to replace your furnace rather than repair the underlying issue. If your furnace is more than fifteen years old, requires frequent repairs, or emits carbon monoxide, you may want to replace your furnace. Upgrading to a newer and more efficient model can reduce your repair needs and long-term costs! Plus, older furnaces are less energy efficient than newer equipment. By replacing an aging furnace, you can lower your energy usage and reduce your heating costs.
Our HVAC professionals can carefully assess your furnace and explain your options for repair or replacement. Then, we’ll work with you to find the most efficient, cost-effective options for you.
The Importance of Regular Maintenance
An unexpected furnace problem can be a stressful experience. We recommend obtaining regular maintenance for your heating system. Regular maintenance can help you avoid sudden shutdowns, save money on repairs, and extend the life of your furnace. Yates Heating & Cooling offers preventive maintenance services in addition to furnace repair. Speak to our experts about how we can keep your furnace running smoothly and prevent issues before they arise.
When You Need Furnace Repairs in Michigan
At Yates Heating & Cooling, we can help with all of your furnace repair needs. Whether you have a simple issue or a more complex problem, our technicians can help get your heating system working again.
We service all makes and models of residential furnaces, working with some of the most popular brands. Our team has the skills and experience to handle several common repairs, including the following services:
- Flame sensor cleaning
- Control board repairs and replacements
- Replacements for parts like ignitors or thermostats
- Burner cleanings and adjustments
- Replacements for blower motors and fans
Dealing with a furnace issue? Our experts can carefully evaluate your heating system and identify necessary repairs. Then, we’ll create an action plan to repair your furnace and keep it in tip-top shape.
Contact Yates Heating & Cooling Today
Furnace repairs are simple when you have Yates Heating & Cooling on your side. Our pros are passionate, resourceful, and responsive. We can get your furnace up and running for you ASAP.
Fill out the form below to request a pricing estimate for your residential furnace repair. You can also give us a call and discuss your needs with one of our team members.